IntroductionThank you very much for choosing our theme. We truly appreciate and really hope that you'll enjoy our theme!
If you like this theme, Please support us by rating us 5 stars..
Ayojok – Multiconcept Event Management WordPress Theme and its responsive, clean and modern designed WordPress theme . Ayojok is suitable for event management, all creative people, agency, creative business, company, individual or agencies portfolios, product or service selling website etc.. Ayojok is a modern and creative theme, suited for any type of businesses or organizations for event. It is highly super flexible, with a clean and professional design. Ayojok is the perfect theme to build a great event website for your company. Event Management System, Header Variation, Footer Variation, 4 Homepages, Fully responsive, Shortcodes, KingComposer Page Builder, Mailchimp For Wp, Contact Form 7, Powerfull Theme Option, Page option
- By: Hastech
- Email: email@example.com
- HelpDesk: https://devitems.com/support-center/
- Event Management System
- Neat, clean and simple design
- Creative and Modern Flat Design
- 4 home pages
- 2 Header Variation
- 2 Footer Variation
- Lots of Color Variation
- Shortcode Ready
- Lots of Shortcode Pages Element
- Built Based on Bootstrap v.4
- Fully Responsive
- Cross Browser Optimization
- Google Fonts & Material Icon Font
- Responsive Design
- FontAwesome Icons
- WPML Support
- One click to import demo.
- King Composer Page Builder
- MailChimp For WordPress
- Contact Form 7
- Product's images: http://www.asos.com/
Note: All images are just used for Preview Purpose Only. They are not part of the theme and NOT included in the final purchase files.
Need Support?If you have any questions regarding to theme issues, please submit a ticket at https://devitems.com/support-center/
- Theme File -- (ayojok.zip)
- Child Theme -- (ayojok-child.zip)
- Plugin -- (plugin)
- Demo Content -- (Sample Data)
- Css,Js,Images,Fonts -- (Assets)
- template-parts -- (blog content and layout)
- inc -- (All functionality)
- Languages -- (ayojok.pot) file
- Wordpress 4.0 or Higher
- PHP version 7 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater OR MariaDB version 10.0 or greater
Recommended PHP Configuration Limits
Many issues that you may run into such as: white screen, demo content fails when importing, empty page content and other similar issues are all related to low PHP configuration limits. The solution is to increase the PHP limits. You can do this on your own, or contact your web host and ask them to increase those limits to a minimum as follows:
- max_input_vars = 3000
- memory_limit = 128M
- max_execution_time = 300
- max_input_time = 300
- upload_max_filesize = 64M
- post_max_size = 64M
To use this theme you must have a working version of Wordpress already installed. If you need help in installing wordpress follow the instruction here: https://codex.wordpress.org/Installing_WordPress
Required Plugins for this theme
In order to use this theme, please note, that following plugins SHOULD BE installed during the theme installation
- Contact form 7
- Mailchimp for wp
- One click demo import
- Instagram feed
Recommended Plugins for this theme
In addition, you can take an advantage of your theme experience with these following plugins:
- King composer
- Redux composer
- Custom meta box 2
- Theme core plugin (theme-core-plugin.zip)
Theme InstallationOnce you purchase the theme from themeforest, you'll be able to load 2 file type.
- All Files and documentation
- Installable Wordpress Theme File
Install theme via Wordpress Dashboard
- Go to 'Appearance > Theme' section
- Click 'Add New' and select the 'Upload' option
- Upload the zip file
- All Done :)
Install theme via FTP
- Access to the file on your server using ftp editor program
- Go to 'wp-content/themes' folder
- Extract the zip file and put the themename-vxx_xx folder there
- Go to 'Wordpress Dashboard > Appearance > Theme' section to activate the theme
- All Done :)
Install PluginsAfter you install the theme, there'll be a list of suggested and recommended plugins at the top of the wordpress dashboard.
If you already hide it out, you can go to 'Appearance > Install Plugins' section instead too.
Import Demo Content ManuallyAfter activating the theme, there'll be suggested plugin listed at the top (if there aren't, you can go to 'Appearance > Install Plugins' section as well ). Try installing and activating these following plugins ( as it effects the importing process ). You can also install all suggested plugins at this step as well.
Go to 'Tools > import > run wordpress importer > choose file > set drubo.xml > upload'Follow the steps mentioned on the screen, then, you'll get the site like the demo :)
Import Demo Content By One ClickYou must activate the one click demo importer plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/one-click-demo-import/ which is alerady recomended in our theme. Then follow this instructions:
Update your permalinks after installing theme.
Install child theme
You must activate the main theme to install child theme, it will help you to override main theme features, you will have an advantage when the theme will be update and your own changes will have no effects while updating. Please follow these instruction to intsall child theme.
- Use functions.php to override logic and functions
- Use style.css to override theme default style
- Location: (wp-content/theme/theme-child/your-folder or your file
If you want to change another file of this theme just copied that file with same location on main theme folder and paste it at child theme.
Create A New Page
You can create any number of pages with content. Our theme includes several page templates to choose from, and you will need to choose the page template that suits your needs. All of this is done in the pages section of your WordPress admin.
Navigate to Pages in your admin sidebar and click Add New option.
King composer page builder options
Build Home Page
Home page is ready
You can do step by step as image below to build contact form
Add New Contact Form
Set your contact form by king composer
Setting up your homepage as a frontpage and blogpage as a postpage
If you installed Drubo demo Data, you don’t need to create a new Home Page, you just need to choose from the list Home Pages that were automatically created from the demo content, following these steps:
- Go to Settings → Reading.
- For Front page displays, select A static page (select below)
- Choose any homepage as you want... from the dropdown for Front page
- Click Save Changes
- Theme Layout
- Site Width
- Page Content Padding
- Body Background Color.
1. Header Layout Options
- You can choose 1 in 3 header layout options to display on your website.
- Header bakground color
- Header layout
- Header logo position
- Header Transparent
- Header Sticky
1. Logo Enable/Disable, Upload
Blog Page Title
Blog Details Front View
Woocommerce SettingsWoocommerce Guide: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-guided-tour-videos/
1. General Setting.
You can check woocommerce default croping size then it will not work
You can change add to cart and related product label..
2. Single Page Settings .
-You can enable or disable social icons on product details page..
- One Page
- Transparent Header
- Breadcrumb enable/disable
- Breadcrumb Background Color
- Breadcrumb Image Upload
- Breadcrumb Overlay Color
- Breadcrumb Text Position
- Overlay Color
- Page Title Color
- Page Title Font Size
- Breadcrumb Area Padding
- Page Area Padding
- Create any page and come to the bottom of the page, Here are some several optoins, that will help you to build your desired page.
Page Header And Topbar
- Top Bar enable/disable
- Header Layout
Page Widget and Copyright Settings
- Widget enable/disable
- Footer Copyright Sytle
Create an Event
Clone Event Details at Details Page
Event Meta Data Settings
Event Day Remaining: ( This will count automatically )
Event Speaker (Assing for a event -- Primary Speaker)
Event Title, Category, Date, Location, Gallery Image, Featured Image, Contact Form
Event Sections Countdown Time
Event Slider Section
Event Schedule Style Two
Event Section Count Informtaion
Event schedule style two
Recent Event Listing
Event Cateogries List
Skilled speaker filter from all skilled speaker
Hip Hop Singers from speaker category
Speaker Schedule from event (primary speaker)
Event Location Detials
1. You need to install Mailchimp for wp plugin
2. Create an api key and mailchimp list from https://mailchimp.com/
3. Set your api key
4. Create a form
4. Assign your mailchimp list to your form and hit save.
KingComposer is the most advanced WordPress page builder plugin. It's lightweight and extremely powerful.
KingComposer is the fastest page builder ever. It’s real-time and instant process. With professional Back-End Editor for free 100%, it comes complete with top-notch features embedded and a truly intuitive UI. With no programming knowledge required. KingComposer can save you both time and headache, allowing you to easily create pages like a true professional web designer.
- Full features Back-End Editor.
- CSS system in backend
- RESPONSIVE system in backend
- Install free online section presets
- Offline section presets
- Videos tutorials
- Easy Customization
- Without Hand Coding
Create a page with king composer
1. Add New Page and kc settings
2. Add Row and Column
3. Add Element
4. King composer sections
Theme Core Plugin
Drubo theme custom addons
- Section Title
- Animated Slider
- Featured Area
- Video Popup
- Icon with title
- Contact Info
- Multiple Icons
How to use section title addon
How to use section title addon
How to update theme
1. First of all keep a backup of your theme, then you need to install Twenty seventeen/fifteen/sixteentheme
2. Delete the main theme
3. Upload new theme and activate.
Everything is okay have fun, if its not there is something wrong happened, please try to do the same process again.
1.0 Initial Release